Title: Student Assistant
Company: Nelson Mandela University (Access and enrolment office)
Main purpose of the job:
To provide administrative support to the Access and Enrolment Office staff and assist prospective students, parents with enquiries relating to admission to the university during peak times.
• A candidate must be a registered student at the Nelson Mandela University.
• Studies in an IT related qualification will be an added advantage.
REQUIRED COMPETENCIES (SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND BEHAVIOURAL ATTRIBUTES):
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proven attributes of transparency, integrity, and teamwork
• Be able to work independently
• Good organizational skills
Please submit your CV, academic record and SARS Tax number to the Access and Enrolment Office, Embizweni building, South Campus.
Kindly note a box will be provided to put your CVs.
For further enquiries, kindly send an email to the following addresses: Zoleka.Ramncwana@mandela.ac.za and Mandisa. Sipamla@mandela.ac.za
• Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
• The Access and Enrolment Office reserves the right not to make an appointment.
Closing date for applications: 15 June 2022 @ 12:00 pm